Almonds are considered to be good for the body and brain. But just as everything has its advantages, it also has its disadvantages. Similarly, almonds have some bad effects. So for some people eating almonds is said to be dangerous.
1. If you are suffering from high blood pressure and are taking medicine for it every day, you should stop consuming almonds. This is because the consumption of almonds with medicines can be harmful.
This is because almonds are rich in manganese. Excess of it can increase the problem of blood pressure.
2. People who have migraine problems should also avoid eating almonds. Almonds contain vitamin E. High levels of vitamin E can cause headaches, fatigue and dizziness. Therefore, migraine patients should or should not use it in very limited quantities.
3. People who have kidney stones should avoid eating almonds. In fact, people with kidney stone problems are forbidden to eat foods that contain oxalate. Oxalate is also found in almonds, in which case eating almonds can increase the risk of kidney stones.
4. People who have weak digestive system should also avoid eating almonds. Almonds are high in fiber and hot. This condition can cause gas, acidity, constipation, heartburn, etc.
5. If you are overweight and you want to lose it, you should not consume almonds. Almonds are high in calories and fat, which increases your obesity. In such cases, avoid using it or focus on physical exercise to burn extra calories.