Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday is celebrated all over the country on 2nd October. Gandhiji was born on October 2, 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was a priest of truth and non-violence. He gave the mantra of non-violence to the world. Gandhiji, who gave India independence on the strength of this non-violence, is still alive in the minds of the people.
– Millions of people still follow the path of Gandhiji’s thought. Let’s see selected thoughts of Gandhiji on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti …
– ‘First they will ignore you, then they will laugh at you, then they will fight you and then you will win.’
– The greatness of a country and its moral progress can be gauged from the way it treats its animals.
– What you do can be important; But the most important thing is that you do something.
– Happiness is the only perfume that you sprinkle on others and a few drops of it fall on you.
– Live like you’re going to die tomorrow and learn that you want to live forever.
– No one can love a coward, to love is a symbol of bravery.